Somerset Alternative High School Program
- The Somerset Alternative High School Program assists students in realizing their academic potential to meet high school requirements while fueling their motivation for success.
- Students participate in a proficiency based “Option II” program pursuant to N.J.A.C. 6A:8-5.1.
- Students earn high school credits through this innovative program, ultimately leading to high school graduation.
- Counselors work with students to develop post-secondary goals.
Program Options Include:
- Reading Specialist
- Life Skills Program
- Virtual School Options
- Alternative to Suspension
- 6 Week Extended School Year
- Structured Learning Experiences
For more information please contact:
Principal: Karen Myrick
Office: (908) 707-0070 Ext. 200
Fax: (908) 231-7283