The SCESC, through a comprehensive Nonpublic/Public Program, is able to provide public school districts services that fulfill state requirements while remaining compliant and within district budgets.
The following services are available through the Nonpublic/Public Programs:
- Child Study Team Evaluations
- Home Instruction
- Speech/Language therapy
- Chapters 192-193 Programs
- Nonpublic IDEA: Grades K-12
- Nonpublic School Health Services
- Nonpublic Technology Program
- Nonpublic Textbook Program
Below is our Public School Contract Request for Services. Please contact us to discuss modified rates that could be available to your district.